Full Version of FixWin for Windows 10
Full Version of fixes and repairs Windows 10 problems, issues, and annoyances. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: This article offers fixes for problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
Windows 10 This new section provides several fixes for Windows 10, including
- Reset Settings app. Settings don(tm)t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 was installed, Wi-Fi no longer works
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps won’t open with FixWin All apps need to reregister
- After Windows 10 upgrade, office documents won’t open after the upgrade.
- WerMgr.exe/WerFault.exe Error in Application
- System Tools: This tool allows you to fix any problems with built-in tools. Advanced System
- The information tab provides specific information about your system such as the number of processor threads and logical processors. It also displays maximum display resolution, refresh rate, and other details.
- Troubleshooters – This section includes direct links that will bring up 18 Windows Troubleshooters as well as download links for 4 recently released troubleshooters by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How do I use FixWin 10
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. You can use the button at the Welcome page to run System File Checker /scannow. It will search for corrupted Windows files and then replace them. This process should take between 5-10 minutes. Reboot your computer if asked.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If there are problems with the Windows Store and Store apps, you can re-register them. On the Welcome page, you will find a 1-click button to make this easy.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. You will find a button to do this on the Welcome Page.
- Next, you must create a System Restore Point. Click the button to create one. Before making any changes to your system, we recommend creating one. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ? button next to the Fix button. A pop-out will tell you what exactly the fix does.
How to Use FixWin for Windows 10 Version 10.2.2
- First Download FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version from below Links.
- After the Download, Install the Program as Normal.
- Do not Run the Software after Installation.
- Now, copy and paste the Crack & Paste file into c/program.
- You are Done it. Now Enjoy the Full version.