Written by BitPay, Inc.
- Category: Finance
- Release date 2023 – 07-27
- Licence Eligible
- Software version: 12.12.2
- File Size: 11.77 MB
- compatibility: Windows 11 to 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 Vista, Mac OS 10 11 10.9.0
What is BitPay?
What is Great
1. The secure, open-source BitPay Wallet allows you to manage your finances from one app.
2. For community testing or audits, you can use code that’s open source 100%.
BitPay Features and Description
Latest Version: 12.12.2
What is BitPay and what does it do? Manage finances in one place with the open source BitPay Wallet. Blockchain security makes it easy to store, send and track funds. BitPay Wallet lets you keep your private keys secure and your money in control at all times. You can also use code that is 100% open-source for community testing and audits. The BitPay app has the following features: – Support Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and XRP. – Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard(PAX), Gemini Dollars (GUSD), and Binance USD ($BUSD). – Multiple wallet creations and management within the app. – Integration to buy and sell bitcoin. – Intuitive multisignature protection for personal or sharing wallets. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.